Highlights of What Happens on the Web in 1 Day:
- 168 million DVDs worth of information is consumed.
- 294 billion emails are sent.
- 2 million blog posts are written.
- Facebook receives 172 million unique visitors.
- Twitter receives 40 million unique visitors.
- 4.7 billion minutes are spent on Facebook.
- 532 million Facebook status updates are posted.
- 250 million photos are posted to Facebook.
- 22 million hours of movies are watched on Netflix.
- 864,000 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
- 18.7 million hours of music is listened to on Pandora.
- 1288 new iPhone apps are available for download.
- More iPhones are sold than babies born.
Great Internet Info-Graphic
Created by: MBA Online