Running a medical practice, or a research group at a university medical center? Do you need more leads from your organic search traffic? Either way, the rules of Medical SEO apply equally to small practices, and large medical centers when it comes to improving website performance.
If you need help navigating these issue give me a call at 781-862-3126 for a free consultation.
- Search Behavior Model for Medical Practices
- How Consumers Search for a Doctor
- How Consumers Search for Information About a Disease
- Search Behavior Model for Health Insurance Providers
Lexington eBusiness Healthcare Clients Include:
- University of Pennsylvania CRIC – Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Relay Technology Management (Pharma)
- Massachusetts Medical Angels
Find Out More
If you are interested in finding out more about SEO for healthcare organizations you can also send me (Mark Sprague) an email at: Mark@MSprague.com.
About Lexington eBusiness Consulting
Mark Sprague’s 25 years of product development experience, which includes expertise in Search Engines, Information Products, SEO platforms and Social Networking applications provide in-depth expertise to help you refine products and services, and improve your websites performance by:
- Developing a superior data-driven SEO strategy for your website.
Understanding your customers’ search behavior and normalizing it to your content strategy.
Understanding how search engine technology practically impacts SEO and content strategies.
Understanding how search technology impacts content in a social networking environment.
Developing a superior user experience based on sound information architecture, usability and coding standards.