Mark Sprague is a seasoned Boston-based information and software product entrepreneur with a passion for the customer experience. In his 25 year career, he has developed over one hundred products and services that have been used by tens of millions of businesses and consumers. His consumer experiences include the founding of the NorthernLight.com search engine and Software Digest. The hallmark of Mr. Sprague’s expertise is his dedication to the development of high-quality products and services. His expertise is focused in Search Engines, Information Products, SEO platforms and Social Media. He currently advises executive on how to improve website performance though his company Lexington eBusiness Consulting, and blogs about various search related technologies at MarkSprague.WordPress.com.
Read Mark’s Recent Articles
- MicroData For Marketing Executives
- MicroData & Retail Products: Not Ready For Primetime?
- Social Media Is Still A Mystery To Many Businesses
- Keyword Insights: How Office Furniture Vendors Can Target Start-Ups
- Spring Search Fever: How Users Look Up Garden Center Products & Services
- How Potential Clients Search For An Interactive Agency
- Insights For SEM Service Providers: SEO vs. Search Engine Optimization Queries
- How To Model Search Term Data To Classify User Intent & Match Query Expectations
- Decoding Searcher Intent: Is “MS” Microsoft Or Multiple Sclerosis?
- How Searchers Find The Perfect Family Restaurant
- Microsoft Tags: A Compelling Alternative To QR Code Hyperlinks
- How Consumers Search For A Perfect Meal
- Close-Up With Google’s New QR Code Generator
- You Say Law Firm, I Say Lawyer
- QR Codes: Are You Ready For Paper-Based Hyperlinks?
- Even Lasik Surgeons Have To Pay Attention To Search Behavior
- How To Transform Search Behavior Into A Great Search Experience
- Giving Customers What They Want: A Search Behavior Analysis